Hi! I’m Heather. Nice to meet you.
Things you should know about me:
* I am the mother of 3 beautiful daughters. They inspire me in so many ways, everyday.
* I have a degree in Education of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, which is a very interesting field. I taught for 4 years, but left after having my first baby.
* I have been training as an opera singer for the past 9 1/2 years with my wonderful teacher Ildiko Rozs. I have always loved to sing, and when I originally started lessons, I thought I would be learning how to be a broadway star. Ildiko led me, begrudgingly, into the world of opera, and I am so thankful. My favorite piece that I have sung so far, is Inflamatus Et Accensus from Rossini’s Stabat Mater. It is so powerful! While I sang it as a solo, I would, one day, love to sing it with a huge chorus.
* I have played piano since I was in 2nd grade, and currently teach piano to 15 students. I really love being able to share my music knowledge.
* I ran the Philadelphia Marathon in 2011. I logged over 400 miles in training for it. I’m not sure if I will ever have the will power or the time to do that again!
Thanks for stopping by!!